Video: HCA Benefits & Requirements at TTM
Working as a Healthcare Assistant with TTM Healthcare Solutions
TTM Healthcare Solutions is Ireland’s leading supplier to Acute, Disability and Mainstream service nationwide. We’re here to help you start and grow a rewarding career as a Healthcare Assistant (HCA), with our support every step of the way.
You’re thinking of becoming a Healthcare Assistant and want to know more about the requirements to work in this rewarding area? Or you’re already an HCA and are looking for a fulfilling new role, which offers excellent benefits? What are essential skills for HCA work – and what do you need to apply for Healthcare Assistant jobs with the HSE? Find out the answers, learn more about working as a Healthcare Assistant with TTM Healthcare Solutions, and discover other need-to-know details when you watch our short video.
At TTM Healthcare Solutions, a drive to delivering the best experience we can for our candidates sets us apart. Realising potential is what excites us, so we take time to really understand your needs. We’re interested, we listen, we support. It’s about going the extra mile, so you can take your career further.
We also make sure you have all the information you need to make the right decisions at the right time. True to this commitment, our video gives you everything you need to know about qualifying for Health Care Assistant jobs and partnering with TTM Healthcare Solutions – so you can move forward informed, in-the-know and inspired.
Watch the video and…
• Find out more about why TTM Healthcare Solutions is the largest of all Healthcare Assistant agencies in Ireland – placing people in roles throughout the country within hospital settings.
• Be sure of what Work Experience you need to have.
• See what Qualifications are required in terms of a FETAC level 5 training course in Healthcare Support or Pre-Nursing Studies.
• Be aware of the knowledge, competencies and skills required for health care assistants jobs.
• Make sure you’re eligible to work in Ireland with the right working visa.
• Know what is meant by a ‘Full vaccination record’.
• Find out what Health Care Assistant course you should do. See what education and training you need to have under your belt or will need to complete.
• Be certain of what References you will need to supply.
Our video will also tell you about the many benefits of working with TTM Healthcare Solutions - from market leading rates of pay and personal support from our own dedicated consultant to our own special Rewards Program and Candidate Portal that adds real value and convenience to your life.
You can also find out about the TTM Training & Consultancy, which lets you access all the training you need to grow your skills at competitive rates.
Join TTM Healthcare Solutions as a Healthcare Assistant
As a Healthcare Assistant with us you’ll embrace a career that is as rewarding as it is challenging – offering you versatility, flexibility and opportunity. It truly is a path where expertise meets compassion, and kindness is as important as excellence.