TTM Healthcare Limited provides recruitment solutions to meet our clients’ needs by connecting candidates with leading employers across multiple geographies and disciplines.
TTM also provides end-to-end healthcare process outsourcing, supporting our partners internal processes and teams.
This Data Protection Statement applies to the companies (TTM) listed below.
TTM Healthcare Limited, Total Talent Management (UK) Limited, MMA Healthcare Recruitment (UK) Limited & Be Rota Limited.
Approach to Data Protection
At TTM we are committed to the protection of your personal data as it is important to us because we recognise how important it is to you.
This Data Protection Statement applies to the processing of personal data by TTM in its role as controller of personal data under the GDPR. Personal data includes any data about a person that enables them to be identified from that data. This Data Protection Statement explains how we collect, use, disclose, and safeguard your information when you use our services.
Whose Data do we have and our purposes for processing it
This Data Protection Statement applies to personal data we process in relation to:
- Website Users
As a recruitment business we connect those looking for a job (“Candidates”) with businesses who are looking for Candidates (“Clients”).
Our purposes include:
- The placing of Candidates with Clients in permanent and contract positions. A contract position is where the Candidate is supplied to a Client of TTM and is engaged on a contract of, or for, service, is operating via a personal service or umbrella company, or is an employee.
- A managed service offering, where bespoke sourcing and managed recruitment solutions/services are provided to meet the Client’s needs.
- Website analytics that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Website.
Information We Collect
TTM will collect personal information from you when you visit our website or apply for a role through a job board/portal. In some cases, we may be required to use your data for the purpose of investigating, reporting, and detecting crime and to comply with legislation that applies recruitment companies. We may also use your information during internal audits to demonstrate our compliance with certain industry standards.
The legal bases we rely upon to offer these services to you are:
- Your consent
- Where we or a third party have a legitimate interest
- To comply with a legal obligation that we have
- In order to take steps at your request prior to you entering into a contract.
- To fulfil a contractual obligation that we have with you.
We may also collect information, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system, for statistical and analytical purposes.
Sharing of personal data
We will need to share your information in order to provide services to you. We will always ensure that any transfer of personal data is undertaken in compliance with the law and ensures that appropriate technical and organisational measures are undertaken by any processor or sub-processor.
TTM in the process of providing services to you may share personal information with the following recipients:
- Clients & potential clients that we work with to place jobs for candidates.
- Between the companies in TTM in order to provide services to Candidates and Clients.
- Third parties who carry out audits, payroll services, insurers, TTM Legal advisors, IT Providers to ensure that TTM’s business is run according to legislation.
- Third parties providing verification services (for example, criminal record checks/ pre-employment screening services and assessments.
- Other recruitment agencies in the supply chain (e.g., master/neutral vendors and second tier suppliers)
- Government law enforcement agencies and other regulators e.g., the Police, An Garda Siochana, HMRC, Employment Agencies Standards Inspectorate (EASI), Local Authority Designated Officers (LADOs), GLAA, HIQA.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Website. This consists of information relating to the web pages visited on the Website and tracking codes from service providers like LinkedIn & Google.
TTM, as a large organisation have offices across the globe. This means that data is shared outside the European Economic Area. When doing so we ensure that any data transfers are compliant with GDPR regulations. Where possible we rely on EU adequacy decisions or Standard Contractual Clauses adopted by the European Commission.
TTM may transfer only the information you provide to us to countries outside the European Economic Area for the purposes of providing you with relevant services. We will notify you in advance and take steps to ensure adequate protections are in place to ensure the security of your information.
At TTM one of our guiding principles is ‘Keep Everybody & Everything Safe & Secure’ We take appropriate measures to protect your personal data from unauthorised access, loss, misuse, or alteration. We use industry-standard security technologies and procedures to safeguard your information, and we regularly review and update our security practices to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of your data.
TTM will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purpose we collect it. Different laws may require us to keep different data for different periods of time.
As a data subject you as a user of this website or service TTM provide have the following data protection rights:
- The right to be informed about the personal data TTM processes on you.
- The right of access to the personal data TTM processes on you.
- The right to rectification of your personal data.
- The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability in certain circumstances.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest.
- The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling; and
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
Where you have consented to TTM processing your personal data you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
There may be circumstances where TTM will still need to process your data for legal or official reasons. Where this is the case, we will restrict the data to only what is necessary for the purpose of meeting those specific reasons.
If you believe that any of your data that TTM processes is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us using the details above and we will take reasonable steps to check its accuracy and correct it where necessary. You can contact us if you want us to restrict the type or amount of data we process for you, access your personal data or exercise any of the other rights listed above.
How to Contact Us
As a registered user of TTM services you may occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and a newsletter. Out of respect for the privacy of our users we present the option to not receive these types of communications. Candidates and Clients can unsubscribe via the unsubscribe mechanism at the bottom of each email or via our website.
If you wish to make a complaint about this Data Protection Statement or any of the procedures set out in it, please contact: DPO@ttm.ie
You also have the right to raise concerns with the office of the Data Protection Commissioner or the Information Commissioner’s Office, or any other relevant supervisory authority, if you believe that your data protection rights have not been adhered to.
TTM may update this Data Protection Statement by posting a new version on this website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any change.