TTM Healthcare is Ireland's leading supplier to acute, disability and mainstream services nationwide, as well as being the preferred agency partner to the HSE.
Register with TTM Healthcare:
Locations & Settings
We have open roles across Ireland in the following settings: intellectual disability, day services, residential/children's residential, homeless services, challenging behaviours, mental health and private nursing homes.
• Minimum of a QQI/FETAC Level 5 Major Award in a Health Care or Social Care related course. All 8 Modules complete, 120 Credits;
• OR Level 7/8 in Social Care;
• Eligible to work in Ireland. EU Passport or valid GNIB Card Stamp 1g or 4;
• Minimum of 3 months recent experience in the relevant field of work & supply references.
• Shifts to fit around your home life and personal circumstances
• Weekly pay
• TTM Training department who offer access to all relevant training courses at competitive rates
• Dedicated TTM consultant with 24 hour on call support
• TTM Rewards – Discounts on hotel stays, fuel and much much more!
• Market leading rate of pay