Permanent & Temporary Support Worker roles across Kildare
TTM Healthcare Solutions, Recruitment Agency of the Year 2022, are proud to have partnered with Resilience in recruiting Support Workers for a number of Locum and Permanent roles in Kildare.
We are looking to recruit staff with all levels of experience including Special Needs Assistants, Healthcare Assistants, Social Care Workers, Care Assistants and those with relevant life experience. These roles are based in both Residential and Community services and there is a range of full time hours available per week in each location.
Resilience's purpose is to enhance the quality of people's lives. They provide services across Ireland with their Social Care services supporting people with disabilities in residential, shared care, outreach and day service settings. Resilience focus is on realising potential both of the service user they support and their employees. Resilience pride themselves on their dedicated team who will be on site to guide and support you through an in-depth induction period and throughout the role.
• FETAC/QQI Level 5 in Special Needs Assistant, Healthcare Support or relevant
• or FETAC/QQI Level 7/8 Social Care Degree
• Flexibility – availability for a range of shift patterns is required
• Eligibility to work in Ireland
• A Full Drivers Licence is favourable but not essential.
• Enjoy excellent rates of pay and paid holiday entitlements.
• Enjoy a personal, one-to-one approach to social care support work.
• Flexible working hours to suit your availability
• Make your mark as part of a service that is changing the future of care in Ireland.
• Develop your career through full induction, training and ongoing development.
Apply Now - Immediate Interviews