TTM Healthcare are recruiting a panel of experienced Support Workers/Healthcare Assistants to work within an intellectual disability residential service with one of our clients based in Rosslare, Co. Wexford.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
• A minimum of a FETAC 5 in Healthcare or a Social Care Degree - Level 7 minimum.
• Previous experience in a caring/support/ monitoring role working with children and adults who present with intellectual and physical disabilities.
• Knowledge of HIQA standards.
• Have fluent written and spoken English and excellent report writing skills.
• Be available for a minimum of 27 hours per week.
Mandatory Training's required:
• Patient Manual handling
• Child Protection
• Fire Safety
• Safe Guarding of Vulnerable Adults
• MAPA (Units 1-10)
When you join the TTM team as a Support Worker you can expect:
• Market leading rates of pay.
• Flexible hours.
• Ongoing training and access to our training centre.
• 24 hour on call support.
We are currently supporting a large voluntary service with their own recruitment drive where candidates stand the opportunity to gain a 12 month contract directly with this service should they be suitable as agency workers.
Please apply If interested or email me at email@example.com
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.