Staff Nurse - Urgent Care - Part time
|Salary||INMO - PAYSCALE|
|Date Published||29 days ago|
TTM Healthcare have partnered with Ireland's Leading Hospital at Home services to recruit a Staff Nurse with General Medical and Surgical experience for their day service based in South Dublin and Wicklow.
Patients can avail of IV antibiotic treatment, negative pressure dressings, anti-coagulation management and post-operative care in the comfort of their own home under the care of our Doctors and Nurses.
Key Role responsibilities will include but are not be limited to:
• Care of our medical and surgical patients.
• Managing acutely ill patients in the community setting.
• Liaising with referral teams and colleagues regarding patient care.
• Undertaking clinical audits as directed by the CNM
The role will be permanent/fulltime 20 hours per week.
4 shifts, 2 short days & 2 long days (8.00am-2.30pm 2 days per week & 8.00am-9pm 2 days per week).
• Competitive Salary - HSE Pay scales
• Supported Learning and Development opportunities
• Days Only
• Health Insurance
• Pension Scheme
• Income Protection
• Up to 10% bonus
• A minimum of 3 years post registration with experience in general medical and surgical nursing.
• A clear desire and proven capability to work on your own initiative in a clinically challenging and protocol led environment.
• A proven interest in advanced nursing practices.
• Proficiency and post qualification experience in phlebotomy and IV cannulation.
• Excellent knowledge and experience administering intravenous therapies.
• A clear understanding of common computer applications such as Word and email.
• Excellent organisational, communication & interpersonal skills.
• A full clean drivers license is required as you will be required to travel to patients homes.
• Experience of nursing patients in a community setting.
• Experience in a commercially focused environment.
For more information, Call kara on 015136740 ex 224 or Email email@example.com.
Look forward to hearing from you.
TTM Healthcare Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer