Staff Nurse - Dublin
|Date Published||about 1 month ago|
TTM Healthcare in partnership with our client a well established 33 bedded residential care home based in Dublin 20 are now recruiting a Staff nurse Full-time/Permanent 35hours a week (mix of 700 to 1300 and 700 to 1915 ) starting from July 2023.
Nurses work well together which allow them to live a healthy life-work balance. We accept candidates from abroad.
Main Duties & Responsibilities :
• To plan and deliver a high standard of evidence-based individualised care.
• To supervise and allocate duties to health care assistants.
• To work effectively and efficiently in terms of time management, personal organisation
• To adhere to the procedures/ guidelines in place
• To cultivate positive relationships with residents and families.
• Valid NMBI PIN
• Previous experience in the nursing home sector or in care of the elderly preferable not essential
• Up to date CPR /People moving and Handling /Infection Prevention and Control Certificate/ Safeguarding of Vulnerable adults.
• Must be able to provide 2 written references.
• Good knowledge of HIQA standards.
• Must have fluent level of English both written and oral.
• Own transport is an advantage
Salary: hourly rate depends on experience
• On-site parking
• Premium Sunday and Bank Holidays rates
• Paid breaks
• Free Garda Vetting
• Comprehensive induction training and continued in-house training/professional
• Opportunities for career progression
• Onsite training attendance paid
• Subsidised meals
Contact : Kara on 01-5136740 or email your cv to email@example.com
TTM Healthcare Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer