|Salary||€41330 - €60086 per annum|
Social Work opportunities available
Social Worker - Swords
At TTM Healthcare we are proud to have partnered with the dedicated State agency responsible for improving well-being and outcomes for children.
They have an available opportunity for a Locum Social Worker on the Child Protection and Welfare Team, with excellent experience, skills and knowledge who display and deliver their passion for working in a Social Work environment.
If you think the position is right for you, let's talk.
The overall responsibility within the Social Worker role will be to
• Provide a direct point of access for the local community and offer initial and holistic social assessment and intervention to children, youth, families and groups
• Provide an initial assessment service to the care group and to develop referral procedures and other social work networked services
• Identify service users' individual and collective needs in partnership with them and create early interventions and/or social action strategies to meet those needs.
• Promote independence, self-reliance, self-determination and empowerment with persons in their environment, with families and local groups.
• Monitor and evaluate outcomes of person centered care plans for individual service users.
To be eligible for this Social Worker role, you will need:
• A recognised qualification as a Social Worker.
• Full CORU Registration or be in the process of.
• Ability to adapt to changing work environment.
• Professional approach to work
• Flexibility in work practice
• Excellent communications skills with children and adults.
• Access to a car and full drivers' licence.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
• Market leading rates of pay
• Opportunity to work in an award-winning agency 2002-2018
• Continued personal & professional development
• The opportunity to gain additional experience working with the best employers in the market
• Access to our training department
• Exceptional training both internally and externally
• Flexible working hours
• Sleep in allowance
• Assistance and detailed review of CV content and format & interview technique if required
• Consultants with knowledge of employment procedures concerning agency workers and compliance to ensure you always receive the most up to date information
Katelyn - 065 686 9300 @ Ext:106.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.