|Salary||€41330 - €60086 per annum|
Locum Social Work opportunities available
Social Worker - Dundalk
At TTM Healthcare we are proud to have partnered with the dedicated State agency responsible for improving well-being and outcomes for children.
They have an available opportunity for a Locum Social Worker on the Child Protection and Welfare Team, with excellent experience, skills and knowledge who display and deliver their passion for working in a Social Work environment.
If you think the position is right for you, let's talk.
The overall responsibility within this role will be to
• Provide a direct point of access for the local community and offer initial and holistic social assessment and intervention to children, youth, families and groups
• Provide an initial assessment service to the care group and to develop referral procedures and other social work networked services
• Identify service users' individual and collective needs in partnership with them and create early interventions and/or social action strategies to meet those needs.
• Promote independence, self-reliance, self-determination and empowerment with persons in their environment, with families and local groups.
• Monitor and evaluate outcomes of person centered care plans for individual service users.
To be eligible for the role of Social Worker, you will need:
• A recognised qualification as a Social Worker.
• Full CORU Registration or be in the process of.
• Ability to adapt to changing work environment.
• Professional approach to work
• Flexibility in work practice
• Excellent communications skills with children and adults.
• Access to a car and full drivers' licence.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
• Market leading rates of pay
• Opportunity to work in an award-winning agency 2002-2018
• Continued personal & professional development
• The opportunity to gain additional experience working with the best employers in the market
• Access to our training department
• Exceptional training both internally and externally
• Flexible working hours
• Sleep in allowance
• Assistance and detailed review of CV content and format & interview technique if required
• Consultants with knowledge of employment procedures concerning agency workers and compliance to ensure you always receive the most up to date information
Katelyn 065 686 9300 Ext 106.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer