|Salary||Salary: €34,985 to €50,419|
|Date Published||2 months ago|
Social Care Worker - Special Care Unit U18s
Contract: Full Time Permanent Position 39hrs
Salary: €34,985 to €50,419, Plus premiums & Special Care Allowance
Location: Lucan & Portrane, Dublin
• Pension - available from start date
• Competitive incremental pay scales
• Special Care Allowance
• Career progression opportunities
• Education programmes
• On site Kitchen - all meals provided
• On site parking
• 22 -25 days annual leave
The Child and Family Agency was established in 2014 and is responsible for a range of statutory functions including provision of child protection, alternative care, specified regulatory services and a range of family support services.
We are looking for Social Care Workers who will work as part of a team to provide a safe, caring environment for young people.
The primary aim of providing the intervention necessary to address the issues that are preventing them from living at home, in foster care or in Community Based Centres in the case of Special Care Interventions.
• Level 7/8 in Applied Social Care of equivalent below
• Strong understanding of Special Care
• Strong minded individual
• Flexible to work 12 hours shifts, days nights and some weekends
• Youth and Community Work qualification
• BA(Hons) Youth and Community Development
• BA (Hons) Psychology
• Addiction Studies Level 7
• BA (Hons) Counselling and Addiction Studies
• Disability Diploma (Primary Degree)
• Level 7 - Degree in Social Science
• Bachelor's Degree in Childcare a
For more information or to APPLY, please click on the link to apply or call Deirdre on 065-6869300.
TTM Healthcare Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer