|Salary||€18per hour starting rate (day rate), night duty premiums, extra pay on Sunday's and Bank Holidays|
At TTM Healthcare, we are proud to have partnered with an established Nursing Home Group assisting them with the hiring of experienced and ambitious Elderly Care Staff Nurses to join their team in their Cork City Nursing Home in Cork.
Having originated as a family business, they are passionate about delivering the quality of care. With over 30 years experience in managing specialist homes and independent living communities in Ireland, our client is a successful nursing home group with modern, state-of-the-art aged care services across Ireland. Our client has the latest technology, has proven to invest in their staff, offers excellent pay rates and will provide paid further education supports.
Permanent - Full-time
Immediate start dates available - interview preparation provided
Staff Nurse Responsibilities:
• Ensure a high standard in care of the elderly is maintained at all times.
• Lead the Healthcare Assistants in providing high quality of direct and indirect care.
• Build strong relationships with residents to encourage trust, and understand their needs.
• Evaluate resident care needs and in-conjunction with the multi-disciplinary team implement and evaluate individualised care plans that meet the resident's needs.
• Ensure all documentation relating to residents is accurately maintained in accordance with the regulatory requirements.
• Must obtain a Nursing Degree
• Candidates must be registered with An Bord Altranais
• Have excellent clinical and organisational skills
• Sound decision-making ability
Training and Development:
Offering full support and training to individuals who are passionate about Health Care or helping others. We want to help you realise your dreams, with the support of their teams. Our client believes it is not where you came from that is important, it is where you want to be!
• Career Progression and Development Opportunities
• Paid CPD (Post- Grad Courses etc)
• Extra pay on Sunday's
• Paid Breaks for night duty
• Premiums for night duty
• Double Pay for Bank Holidays
• Free Parking
• Employee Discount and Learning Scheme
• Subsidised Meals
• Annual Loyalty Scheme
• Free Uniform
• Employee Assistance Programme
To submit your application, click apply now and join our client on their journey.
Sarah Byrne - NursingTeam
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.