At TTM Healthcare we are proud to have partnered with one of Irelands largest providers of Healthcare based in Mayo
We currently have available opportunities for Multi-Task Attendants with relevant experience, skills and knowledge.
If you think the position is right for you, let's talk.
Your role would involve working as part of a team of Healthcare Assistants to provide quality care to meet the needs of patients
Interested applicants must be available for 12-hour day and night shifts between Monday and Sunday.
The overall responsibility within this role will be to ensure that all work is client focused and upholds the principles of choice, respect, dignity, privacy, independence and fulfilment.
• Attending to housekeeping, catering, laundry, portering or general duties as assigned.
• General cleaning duties
• Mop and buff floors as needed
• Cleaning of toilet areas
• Polishing duties
• Collection and removal of waste material to authorised disposal points
• Reporting defects or inefficiencies to supervisor
• Working as part of a team and on your own initiative to complete allocated duties
Your Communication Responsibilities:
Fluent in verbal and written English
To be eligible for the role, you will need to:
• A minimum of FETAC Level 5 Major award in Healthcare Support Have relevant experience in a similar role
• Must have eligibility to work in Ireland.
• Have excellent communication skills and work well in a team
• Have a strong work ethic
You will need to have or be willing to complete the below compliance criteria:
• Garda Vetting
• Full Vaccination record
• Patient/Manual Handling
• Infection Prevention and Control and Hand Hygiene
• Child Protection
• Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults
• HACCP Level 1 and 2
*Other trainings may apply
You will enjoy the following benefits:
• Market leading rates of pay
• Continued personal & professional development
• The opportunity to gain additional experience working with the best employers in the market
• Access to our training department
• Flexible working hours
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.