IT'S NOT A JOB, IT'S AN ATTITUDE… Yes, you can describe us as a leading global recruitment company, established in 2002, Irish-owned and with our offices in Ireland & the UK we have a team of over 120 professionals. We serve the Irish and UK markets, and recruit internationally into the UK - within both the permanent and temporary sectors. We made a pledge way back when to shake-up the world of recruitment and disrupt the expected' service our sector provides. And we haven't disappointed. Because TTM isn't just a company. It's an attitude. A mind-set. An energy and a force that connects us as people and drives every team member towards their own great potential.
We are currently recruiting for a Internal Acquisition Partner to join our team.
• Responsible for the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle. This includes sourcing, advertising, assessing, arranging and conducting interviews, providing feedback and offer management.
• Facilitate the internal interview and recruitment process with hiring teams through strong partnership with stakeholders.
• Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal business partners and hiring managers to ensure that all recruitment requirements across the business are effectively managed and delivered.
• Communicate professionally, diplomatically and confidentially at all times, providing detailed updates regularly to hiring managers in a timely manner.
• Provide a strong can do attitude with genuine commitment to the function being serviced.
• Be proactive and conscientious in your approach to confidentiality and GDPR.
• Program manage specific projects based on business needs related to large scale movement.
• Other requests and projects as directed by the Recruiting Programs & Operations Team Lead
• Minimum of 2 years full life cycle hiring experience, preferably within an in-house recruitment team.
• Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills, with a demonstrable track record of dealing with challenging stakeholder groups.
• Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
• Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills with the ability to learn systems, processes and procedures quickly.
• Pro-active attitude - responds purposefully to events and deals with issues immediately when they arise.
• Innovative and forward thinking and the ability to work on your own initiative.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to handle sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy.
• Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
We're driven by POTENTIAL. We're dedicated to Enhancing the Quality of People's Lives, to unleashing potential, from the inside-out. And everything we do supports this, to deliver extraordinary experiences.
We're PEOPLE first. TTM is about people, a human experience - really finding your tribe. Our warm, family culture is truly a ground-breaker… and putting our customers and candidates at the centre of everything we do is part of our signature.
We're PERFORMANCE led. Achievement is part of our DNA, and every day we're inspired to be better, go further, do more. And help you achieve the same.
We PIONEER. We're always hungry to find new and better ways of doing things, and have launched programmes, initiatives and ways of working that are changing our industry.
We PLAY WELL. Our lust for life is clear from the way our HQ is dressed to the million ways we celebrate victories and successes.
We're PASSIONATELY CURIOUS. We are INTERESTED in our customers and our candidates - and in really understanding the experiences of those we work with.
We reward High Performance - 75% of our Senior Management Team are promoted from within our company. Realising Potential, Unleashing Potential ensures 'Our People' are the linchpin to success. Alongside highly competitive base salaries and market leading commission structure we offer the following:
• Career Building - we develop and tailor training and development plans for your career advancement
• Health - Fully subsidised Healthcare scheme along with a suite of programmes across Wellness, Diversity, Sports and Social.
• Security - offering financial advice on your first mortgage to saving plans to Company pension scheme
• Giving Back - we are big on volunteering, local or national whatever your interest we are happy to invest time
• Fun - Friday's mean fun, dress down day, get the weekend started with an earlier finish
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.