|Salary||€13 - €21 per hour|
Healthcare Assistant - Dooradoyle, Limerick
At TTM Healthcare we are proud to have partnered with one of Ireland's largest providers of Healthcare based in Dooradoyle, Limerick. TTM are looking to increase their relief panel by 10. Interested Healthcare Assistants must be available for 12-hour day and night shifts between Monday and Sunday.
If you think the position is right for you, let's talk.
This job is for agency Healthcare Assistants and candidates would need to be flexible and available for a range of shifts, throughout the week. Your role would involve working as part of a team of Healthcare Assistants to provide quality care to meet the needs of patients while guided by Nursing staff. Shift allocation can range from specialing to nursing support, depending on the needs of the service.
Your Educational Responsibilities:
A minimum of a FETAC Level 5 Major Award in Healthcare Support/ Pre-nursing Studies. (All 8 Modules complete, 120 Credits).
Your Communication Responsibilities:
Fluent written and spoken English and excellent report writing skills.
Your Health and Safety Responsibilities:
In order to work in a Healthcare setting you must have the appropriate level of immunisation protection in order to proceed. Candidates will need evidence of full immunity for the following inoculations:
• Hepatitis B - full course complete with Titre level confirming immunity
• MMR X 2 (Mumps, Measles, Rubella)
To be eligible for the role, Healthcare Assistants will need to:
• A minimum of a FETAC Level 5 Major Award in Healthcare Support/ Pre-nursing Studies. (All 8 Modules complete, 120 Credits).
• Must have eligibility to work in Ireland.
• Have a minimum of 3 months recent experience in a caring/support/specialing role.
• Have fluent written & spoken English.
• Full vaccination record.
• Must have (or be willing to complete) training as required.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
• Market leading rates of pay.
• Flexible hours - you give your own availability!
• Continued personal & professional development.
• 24 hour on call support.
• The opportunity to gain additional experience working with the best employers in the market.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.