Covid 19 Testing Nurse- Locum Agency Galway
TTM are proud to be partnered up with Covid Testing Units across the West of Ireland and are looking for enthusiastic and hardworking Nurses to form a panel of Covid Testers who may be scheduled on part time or full time work, depending on the requirement. This requirement is for Galway. You will be fully trained up to administer COVID-19 Testing.
A key role is to safety and correctly administer a throat and nasal swab test. Test swabs will be administered up the nose or down the back of the throat; therefore, applicants need to be comfortable administering tests in this manner.
• Experience working with members of the public/patients
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a supportive nature
• Fluent English
• Must be comfortable ad mistering a Swab test of this nature
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
• Must be fully registered with NMBI- RGN is preferred but all applications welcome
• Must be flexible to be part of a panel and work any weekday or weekend
• Must be willing to complete necessary training
• Must have relevant experience
• Swabbing and Swabbing technique training will be provided in house
• Infection control
• Hand Hygiene
• donning and doffing PPE
• When you join the TTM team you can expect:
• Market leading rates of pay.
• Flexible hours.
• Ongoing training and access to our training center.
• 24 hour on call support.
If you are interested or know of anyone who is suitable please apply now.
Veronica Flynn 065 68 69 300 Ext 229
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.