Community Nurse Manager - Connaught

Location County Mayo
Job-type Permanent
Salary Competitive
Contact Louise Byrne
Email email Louise
Reference J360385
Date Published about 1 year ago
TTM Healthcare are currently recruiting Community Nurse Manager on behalf of one of Ireland's leading homecare providers based in Connaught. This is a regional post, the successful candidate will be required to cover the Connaught area.

This is a Monday to Friday post working 37.5 hours per week.
80% of the Nurse Managers time will be required out on the field, the remaining 20% can be worked from home.

Mandatory Criteria:
•Must be registered with NMBI (Nursing Midwifery Board of Ireland)
•The successful candidate must have 2 years leadership and direct people management experience
•Full clean drivers licence
•Excellent computer skills
• Highly competitive basic salary
• Pension Scheme
• Company phone and tablet
• Company Car
• Health Insurance Scheme

For more information, call Louise on 015136740 ext. 117 or click APPLY with your most recent CV today.

TTM Healthcare Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer