Healthcare Assistant jobs across Cork
TTM Healthcare Solutions, Recruitment Agency of the Year 2022, are proud to have partnered with a number of well known services in recruiting Healthcare Assistants for a number of Voluntary Services across Cork to work in rewarding Intellectual Disability settings in the areas of 1:1, Community Settings, Day services and Residential Care.
By choosing to work with TTM Healthcare, you can expect market-leading pay, outstanding 24/7 support from a dedicated TTM Consultant and access to TTM's availability diary to mark when you want to work up to 6 weeks in advance, meaning you can work around your family commitments for a better work-life balance.
"Working as a HCA at TTM has been a pleasure. Everyone I interact with is really efficient and couldn’t be nicer or more helpful” - Ciara, a Temp HCA working with TTM
• FETAC Level 5 Major Award in Healthcare Support/ Pre-nursing Studies or SNAC (All 8 Modules complete, 120 Credits)
• Eligible to work in Ireland. EU Passport or valid GNIB Card Stamp 1g or 4.
• Minimum of 3 months recent experience in a caring/support role & supply references. ( Placement experience will be considered)
• A full vaccination record including Hep B (3 shots & titre), MMR, TB & Varicella.
• Have fluent written & spoken English
Note: due to a high volume of applicants, our team will only respond to applicants who fulfil the requirements above.
Find out find out more about the requirements to work as a HCA in Ireland by watching our video.
• Shifts to fit around your home life and personal circumstances
• Weekly pay
• TTM Trainingdepartment who offer access to all relevant training courses at competitive rates
• Dedicated TTM consultant with 24 hour on call support
• TTM Rewards – Discounts on hotel stays, fuel and much much more!
• Market leading rate of pay (HSE public sector rate of pay for HCA) -Day Rates Mon - Sat: €14.53 - €18.72 | Night Rates Mon - Sat: €18.16 - €23.40, Sunday Day Rates: €29.06 - €37.44 | Sunday Night Rates: €32.69 - €42.12
Find out more about the benefits of working as a HCA with TTM by watching our video.
Apply Now - Immediate Interviews