TTM Healthcare Solutions is the preferred agency partner to the HSE as well as being Ireland's leading supplier to acute, disability and mainstream services nationwide.
Register with TTM Healthcare:
Location & Settings:
We have open roles with the following HSE hospitals in Ireland: Temple Street Hospital, Cherry Orchard Hospital, Sligo Disability Service, Sligo University Hospital, Wexford University Hospital, St. James’ Hospital, Mallow General Hospital, Cork University Hospital, Clare Mental Health, Naas Hospital, Saint John of God Kerry Services, Tullamore Hospital, Waterford Hospital, St Colman's Community Hospital, University Hospital Limerick, Tallaght University Hospital and more.
• Minimum of a QQI/FETAC Level 5 Major Award in Healthcare Support or Pre-nursing Studies. All 8 Modules complete, 120 Credits.
• Eligible to work in Ireland. EU Passport or valid GNIB Card Stamp 1g or 4.
• Minimum of 3 months recent experience in a caring/support role & supply references.
• A full vaccination record including Hep B (3 shots & titre), MMR, TB & Varicella.
• Shifts to fit around your home life and personal circumstances
• Weekly pay
• TTM Trainingdepartment who offer access to all relevant training courses at competitive rates
• Dedicated TTM consultant with 24 hour on call support
• TTM Rewards – Discounts on hotel stays, fuel and much much more!
• Market leading rate of pay (HSE public sector rate of pay for HCA) -Day Rates Mon - Sat: €14.53 - €18.72 | Night Rates Mon - Sat: €18.16 - €23.40, Sunday Day Rates: €29.06 - €37.44 | Sunday Night Rates: €32.69 - €42.12