I’m proud to say we will be exhibiting at this year’s Psychological Society of Ireland (PSI) Annual Conference, writes TTM’s HPO Business Manager, Therese Breen.
The PSI Annual Conference 2023 is taking place from 8th to 10th of November, at the Clayton Hotel, Silver Springs, Cork. I am looking forward to being there along with Clinical Therapies Operations Manager Dymphna O’Brien. We look forward to connecting with psychologists and discussing the career opportunities TTM has to offer.
Why the Conference is Important
The PSI is the learned and professional body for Psychology in the Republic of Ireland. PSI members help shape and develop psychology as a science in Ireland, and the organisation strives to promote quality psychological practice and foster learning and growth – by setting high standards of professional education and conduct. The PSI promotes a high standard of training, ethics and education for psychologists in Ireland, and provides members with professional development and networking opportunities.
Over the course of the three-day PSI Conference, there will be a series of workshops and seminars – exposing delegates to the knowledge and learnings of psychology professionals and sharing quality research on psychology and health. We are delighted to participate in what is such a key event to the psychology profession in Ireland.
Introducing our Clinical Therapies Team
TTM Healthcare Solutions - Clinical Therapies are specialist in the provision of Clinical Assessments to identify the health needs of children as required under Assessment of Need and as outlined in the Disability Act 2005.
Our support helps reduce the length of time parents and guardians wait to get the right diagnosis for their child. At the same time, it helps parents and guardians gain access to the relevant interventions and therapies their child needs.
The AON Assessments include initial psychology intake-to-identify assessment pathway, Autism Diagnostic Interview-Revised (ADI-R), Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (ADOS), Cognitive, Adaptive, ADHD and Mental health assessments.
Our Team Would Like to Meet You
As we respond to increasing demand for our services within the sector, TTM are recruiting Staff and Senior Grade Clinical, Educational and Counselling Psychologists, and we would be delighted to speak with you at the PSI event.
You’ll need to have a university degree or diploma (QQ1 Level 8 equivalent) obtained with first- or second-class honours, in which psychology was taken as a major subject. You’ll also have an Irish post-graduate professional psychology qualification accredited by the Psychological Society of Ireland in Clinical, Counselling or Educational Psychology or an equivalent qualification from another jurisdiction validated by the Department of Health.
The Benefits of Choosing TTM
• Your cases can be assigned depending on specific criteria based on your area of expertise
• You’re teamed with a speech and language therapist or occupational therapist for ADOS assessments and provided with their notes and observations to incorporate into your final reports
• Access to clinical governance support when you need to discuss complex cases
• Our team provide you with support as required to navigate HSE guidelines
• Your own laptop
• Access to our in-house systems so you have access to all current HSE case files
• Manager who will liaise and schedule your appointments according to your availability
• All assessment tools provided
• Current case history questionnaires from parents/guardians and school reports collected for you where possible
• Adaptive and ADHD questionnaires distributed to parents and delivered back to you for review
• Merged reports prepared and supplied to the multi-disciplinary team for review, sign off and the population of summary reports
Rewards & Benefits
• A highly competitive fee structure for every completed assessment
• Mileage paid for assessments more than 30km from assessment centre
• Flexible working options, including out of hours and weekends
What Some of Our Psychologists Say
“TTM has given me a great opportunity to further develop my skills and experience in completing Autism, ADHD, cognitive and mental health assessments with children, young people, and families. The process has been quite easy to adapt to and I have found the team supportive, flexible, and available.”
“Working with TTM has been a really positive thing for me; the ease of the process, the systems in place and the support from TTM means I can just focus on the families and their assessment needs.”
Join Our Team
We’re looking forward to the PSI Conference and the learnings it will bring. If you are interested in working with us as part of our Clinical Therapies team, and are attending the PSI Conference please visit our stand. Or email Sarah Byrne, Head of Recruitment - TTM Clinical Therapies, at email@example.com