Avista Open Day [Clonsilla D15] Tue 6th Sep from 9.30am to 6pm
TTM Healthcare Solutions (TTM) in partnership with Avista, one of Ireland's leading voluntary organisations, are holding an Open Day to recruit for full-time and part-time permanent posts in their Clonsilla service. We are recruiting the following:
• Staff Nurses
• Care Staff
• Social Care Workers
Where: Avista, St. Joseph’s Centre, Grange Road, Clonsilla, Dublin 15. Eircode: D15 DH6F.
When: Tuesday, 6th September 2022 from 9.30am to 6pm.
We are offering exciting new career opportunities, with fantastic salary scales and benefits. The roles will provide job security, with a leading employer and will also give flexibility to enable you to have an excellent work-life balance.
Benefits at Avista
• Market-Leading Incremented HSE Pay Scales
• Pension Scheme and Illness Benefit
• Maternity/Paternity Leave
• Further Education Support
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Subsidised Canteen and more
For Nursing applicants:
• NMBI registration;
• RGN, RNID, RPN, or RCN applicants of all levels welcome;
• Must have eligibility to work in Ireland.
For Care Staff & Social Care Worker applicants:
• Minimum of a QQI/FETAC Level 5 Major Award in a Health Care or Social Care related course. All 8 Modules complete, 120 Credits;
•OR Level 7/8 in Social Care;
•Eligible to work in Ireland. EU Passport or valid GNIB Card Stamp 4;
•Minimum of 3 months recent experience in the relevant field of work & supply references.