Yes, you can describe us as a leading global recruitment company, established in 2002, Irish-owned and with offices in Ennis and Manchester we have a team of over 120 professionals. TTM serves the Irish and UK markets, and recruit internationally into the UK - within both the permanent and temporary sectors. We made a pledge way back when to shake-up the world of recruitment and disrupt the expected' service our sector provides. And we haven't disappointed. Because TTM isn't just a company. It's an attitude. A mind-set. An energy and a force that connects us as people and drives every team member towards their own great potential.
We're currently recruiting a Graduate Recruitment Consultants division based in our Ennis Office. We are particularly interested in speaking with candidates where sales is part of their DNA. Our Sales environment fosters a culture of entrepreneurs awarding the right candidate huge earning potential.
As a Graduate Recruitment, you'll learn how to:
• Oversee the recruitment process from advertising, sourcing, screening, on boarding and fostering strong candidate relationship for current and future utilisation.
• Focus on building client relationships illustrated through client visits, retention of existing clients, attending networking events and constantly seeking feedback.
• Using all social, database, networks, job boards, colleges and Company website to attract and connect with candidates.
• Using excellent communication skills across both written and verbal whilst always maintaining professional and well-functioning desk.
• Draft all content with a high level of attention to detail and in a manner that reflects our business particularly for roles that are being publically posted on various platforms.
• Identify key client influencers, adding and refreshing contacts on the CRM.
• Adhere to all company policies and meet all legislative requirements per client and or per guiding client policy.
• Achieve weekly KPI's set by division manager.
• Complete any other duties as and when required
What you need to succeed?
• Sales Focused
• Ability to work in a highly competitive environment requires an individual who can work autonomously and under pressure
• Highly motivated
• Solid computer skills across MS including PPT. Word. Excel and outlook
So… What makes us different?
Why just have a job when you can have an experience? Why settle for a career when there's an exciting journey ahead? Bringing cutting edge, creative practices, our goal is to make a positive impact on everyone who works with us. We're here to share world-class employee experiences - so every day we create, innovate and collaborate. And if it's not fun, we're not doing it right!
We reward high performance - 75% of our Leadership Team have been promoted from within our company. Realising and unleashing the potential within ensures our tribe of people are the linchpin to our success.
Alongside highly competitive base salaries and market leading commission structure we also offer the following:
Wellbeing - Up to 27 days' annual leave, with additional leave for those with 5+ and 10+ years' service. Plus, an additional day off for our birthday! We also have an active Sports and Social Club, from rugby trips, BBQs and Tapas Thursdays.
Reward - We offer a joint-contribution pension scheme. Also, we celebrate success through monthly Fun Fridays and our annual Summer Party.
Health - Fully subsidised Healthcare scheme along with a suite of programmes across our wellness & diversity platform.
Learning & Development - We tailor and develop specific training plans for your career progression. Access to World Class Sales Training
Family & Flexibility - We are flexible in where your work, working hours and working days. We also contribute to Paternity & Maternity leave.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.