As the agency of choice to a large disability organisation based across Munster, TTM Healthcare Solutions have multiple positions for qualified Social Care Workers & Care Assistants/Support Workers, who wish to apply their experience to working with adults with an intellectual or physical disability.
By working with TTM you will receive a market-leading pay rate, paid on a point of scale, including premium payments for unsociable hours. You can also expect outstanding support and flexible working hours. Full time and part time jobs are available in residential and day service settings.
We currently have rewarding vacancies for:
• Social Care Workers across Cork (city & county), Limerick (city & county) and Tipperary
• Healthcare Assistants vacancies in Buttevant, Charleville, Kanturk, Mallow and Newmarket (county Cork)
• Social Care Workers require Level 7/8 in Social Care
• Healthcare Assistants/Support Workers require a minimum of a QQI/FETAC Level 5 Major Award in Healthcare Support or Pre-nursing Studies. All 8 Modules complete, 120 Credits.
• Flexibility – availability for a range of shift patterns is required
• Ideally be a full licence driver with access to own transport
• Be willing to complete all training required
Please note due to the high volume of applicants for this position, we can only respond to candidates that meet the above requirements.
• Market leading rates of pay. Paid on a point of scale, depending on your experience
• Flexible hours - you give your own availability up to 6 weeks in advance
• Continued personal & professional development
• 24/7 on-call support
• The opportunity to gain additional experience working with one of the best employers in the market.
• Rewards scheme to save on fuel, household essentials and fun activities
Apply Now - Immediate Interviews