1. Flexibility that Fits Your Life:
At TTM, we understand the importance of balance in your life. Our assessments can be completed during the week or at weekends, across multiple sites nationwide. This flexibility allows you to seamlessly integrate your work with your existing schedule in a hybrid capacity.
2. Competitive Compensation:
We value your expertise and commitment. Enjoy a highly competitive pay structure that recognises your skills and dedication to the field of psychology.
3. Supportive Project Management:
You won't be alone in this journey. TTM provides a dedicated project manager who will handle the logistics, liaise with clients, and schedule appointments, allowing you to focus on what you do best – making a positive impact through your assessments.
4. Tools for Success:
We equip you with the tools you need to excel in your role. A provided laptop and assessment tools ensure you have everything at your fingertips to deliver high-quality assessments.
5. Referral Bonus:
Your recommendations matter to us. Refer a colleague, and you could be eligible for our referral bonus, acknowledging the value of your professional network.
• Current registration with CORU
• Hold a recognised/validated university degree or diploma, obtained with first or second class honours in that subject
• Have at least 3 years post graduate experience
• Minimum 1 year post qualification experience of working with children with a range of disabilities / developmental delay and their families in the public sector.
• Experience in AON assessments