TTM Healthcare Solutions is committed to shaking-up the world of recruitment by remembering and nurturing the one vital ingredient of our business: People. Our success has come from having a real interest in our employees, partners and talent: sitting down with them to understand their needs and their pain points. We talk, listen, learn and care on a different level about what people really want – and deliver on it.
Alongside highly competitive base salaries and a market leading commission structure we also offer the following to our internal Tribe employees:
- Up to 27 holiday days per year.
- Additional annual leave for those with 5+ and 10+ years’ service.
- Your birthday off each year.
- Up to 6 paid volunteering days per year - give back to the charity of your choice.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Wellness committee with a focus on mind, body and nutrition.
- Active Sports and Social Club, with regular events including rugby trips, BBQs and Tapas Thursdays.
- High performance clubs for those who achieve exceptional targets. A Day in Mondello Park, dinner in the K Club or clay pigeon shooting were some of the recent celebrations.
- Joint contribution pension scheme, all staff with 6 months service can join our Pension Scheme. On top of your contribution TTM pay 5% of your salary into the pension scheme.
- Through Perks at Work our employee rewards platform, enjoy exclusive savings and rewards on your favourite brands, travel, electronics, and more! Also, Perks at Work includes access to exclusive courses for children and adults in fitness and education through its Community Online Academy.
- We set out to make work a fun place to be, a place where people want to come and be the best they can be. Our monthly Fun Fridays represent this, from pizza days, office Olympics, Easter Egg hunts, breakfast clubs, ice cream vans to virtual Bingo and Quizzes.
- Fully subsidised healthcare for all employees with 6 months service.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme from day 1 of your employment.
- Annual Cardiac Screening and Healthcoach screening takes place onsite.
Learning & Development
- Access to World Class Sales Training.
- Personalised Learning Plans – developed in conjunction with your line manager for all positions.
- Clear progression/developmental structures.
- Paid professional body fees for those in our Business Support Teams.
- TTM will support those who wish to undertake the Executive Apprenticeship BA (Hons) Degree in Recruitment Practice with the ERF.
Family & Flexibility
- Hybrid working.
- Paternity leave & Maternity leave pay.
- Return to work programmes to assists new parents in making the transition back to work.
- Parental Leave opportunities.
- Career break opportunities.
Start your journey with the TTM Tribe.
Search our job opportunities in Ennis.
Search job opportunities in Manchester.
Submit your CV for internal jobs.