TTM Healthcare Solutions (TTM) are proud to partner with Resilience to offer rewarding Support Workers Opportunities for a number of Locum/Agency roles in Tralee, County Kerry.
These roles are suited to you either as an experienced or entry-level Support Workers who is looking to increase your earnings, have a better work/life balance through flexible working or reduce your commute to work. Free training will be provided.
• Market-leading pay rates - €15 per hour
• Free training provided including: Patient Moving & Handling, Child Protection, Safe Guarding of Vulnerable Adults, Fire Safety, MAPA, GDPR and Infection Prevention & Control
• Opportunity for enter-level Support Workers to work and train
• Variety of shift available including days, evenings, nights and weekends
• Flexible working around your home life and personal circumstances
• Weekly pay
• Dedicated TTM consultant with 24 hour on call support
• FETAC/QQI Level 5 Major Award in a Healthcare discipline (i.e Pre-Nursing Studies, Special Needs Assistant, Healthcare Support or similar)
•or FETAC/QQI Level 7/8 Social Care Degree
• Flexibility – availability for a range of shift patterns is required
• Eligibility to work in Ireland
Apply Now - Immediate Interview