Experienced Support & Project Workers, Peter McVerry Trust, Dublin
Immediate Vacancies: 12 Month Full time Contracts with Dublin's leading Homeless Service Provider. Interviews forthnightly.
TTM Healthcare currently has excellent, full time, career opportunities for Support & Project Workers in Dublin. We have been exclusively retained by the Peter McVerry Trust, one of Ireland's leading homeless services in Dublin who provide shelter, care and support to individuals who find themselves homeless.
This is an excellent opportunity to start or further your career in the homeless sector.
We are recruiting for the following roles:
- Project Workers
- Night Support Workers
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in Homeless and Addiction services
- Support Workers – Fetac Level 5 in Social Care, Psychology, Addiction studies, family support, youth work or similar is required.
- Project workers - Degree qualification in Social Care, Psychology, Addiction studies, family support, youth work or similar is required.
- Previous experience working in low threshold services
- Fluent written and spoken English and excellent communication skills
- A flexible and friendly demeanour
- The ability to interact successfully on a one to one basis with clients of various backgrounds
- Full time availability would be preferable
Formal interviews for suitable selected candidates take place every forthnight.
Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity!
Please apply below or call André at 065 689 6203 today or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.