TTM Healthcare Solutions (TTM) have exciting opportunities for General Support Staff on a consistent ongoing full-time or part-time basis in the Meath / North Dublin area.
Successful applicants will support temporary emergency rest centres working with various nationalities of residents seeking asylum.
These jobs are suited to people with a strong work ethic who are looking to increase their hourly pay to €20/hour or are looking to supplement current work with either day or night shifts.
• Fire Marshalling in case of emergency (fire marshal training provided on-site).
• Observing a designated section to ensure fire safety and support for residents.
• Aiding with the cleaning & catering team as and when required.
• Cleaning down food halls/areas after mealtimes, helping with general cleaning and changing of beds and support with other duties as required.
• Comfortable working outside to monitor the area.
• Aiding with check in and check out of residents as required.
• Comfortable being active on shift, rotating zones to ensure support is there for residents.
• Strong work ethic.
• Fluent written and verbal English, Ukrainian and/or Russian speaking an advantage.
• Comfortable working outside as part of the role.
• Adaptable to evolving duties as required.
• Willing to complete mandatory trainings.
• €20 per hour pay – both day and night 12-hour shifts paid at this rate.
• Consistent ongoing full and part-time work.
• Immediate start.
• Rosters will be issued in advance.
• Free parking on site for all staff.
• Paid for full hours worked, no break deductions.
• Access to TTM Healthcare Rewards + other typical TTM benefits.
Apply Now - Immediate Interviews