TTM Healthcare has a number of full time Healthcare Assistant roles with Stewarts Care which is a leading Intellectual Disability service based in west Dublin. The roles are based in Palmerstown, Lucan and Celbridge. This is an excellent opportunity to further your career in the Social Care sector.
• At least 12 months experience working with service users with intellectual disabilities.
• FETAC level 5 with at least 8 modules completed in Healthcare Support or equivalent qualification
• Fluent written and spoken English and excellent communication skills
• A flexible and friendly demeanour
• Up to date training certs required: MAPA, Patient manual handling, Fire safety, Safe guarding and protection of vulnerable adults. (Training can be provided.)
• Full time permanent 12 month fixed term and part time contracts are on offer to successful candidates.
• HSE pay scales with all applicable premiums for out of hours apply.
Formal interviews for suitable selected candidates will take place on Tuesday 21st February 2017
Please apply below or for more details call Andre on 065 689 6203 today or email email@example.com
We also have Nurses opportunities with the Stewarts Care, for more information contact Louise on 01 513 6740 today or email firstname.lastname@example.org