Are you looking for a better work/ life balance? Is your commute to work too long? Are you looking to advance in a more progressive organisation? Are you looking for greater flexibility?
TTM Healthcare in partnership with St Joseph's Foundation are holding an Open Day to recruit for full-time and part-time Health Care Assistants, Home Support Workers and Social Care Workers for permanent contracts of all specialisms across North Cork and County Limerick. St Joseph's Foundation proudly provides services and supports to children and adults with special needs and their families. These roles offer a generous contributory pension and paid sick leave.
Where: Charleville Park Hotel, Limerick Rd, Rathgoggan North, Charleville, Co. Cork,
When: Tuesday, 17th May 2022 from 9.30am to 7.30pm
"I'm very pleased to have worked with Shelby Purtill. Since our first phone contact, she demonstrated a high standard and outstanding professionalism while guiding me towards the most suitable position. I must thank Shelby and the TTM team for helping me change jobs and secure an excellent position." - Marcos, Social Care Worker in Ireland
Cork - Charleville, Dromina, Newtownshandrum, Buttevant, Fermoy, Newmarket, Mitchelstown and Mallow.
Limerick - Ballylanders, Ballyagran, Bruree, Bruff, Croom, Dromcollogher, Granagh, Kilmallock, Liskennett and Newcastle West.
Benefits at St Joseph's Foundation
• Flexible working arrangements to suit you and your family life
• Contributory Pension
• Paid Sick Leave
• Generous Annual leave
• Free access to hydrotherapy pool, running track and gym after hours
• Yoga Sessions, held on campus, after work
• And much more!
• For Social Care Worker roles, candidates must have Minimum QQI/FETAC Level 7/8 in Applied Social Care or equivalent
• For HCA/ Home Support Worker roles, candidates QQI/FETAC Level 5 Major Award in a Health Care or Social Care related course. All 8 Modules complete, 120 Credits
• Eligibility to work in Ireland
Register Now for the Open Day