Are you looking for a better work/ life balance? Is your commute to work too long? Are you looking to advance in a more progressive organisation? Are you looking for greater flexibility?
TTM Healthcare in partnership with St Joseph's Foundation are holding an Open Day to recruit for full-time and part-time Nurses for permanent contracts of all specialisms across North Cork and County Limerick. St Joseph's Foundation proudly provides services and supports to children and adults with special needs and their families. These roles offer a generous contributory pension and paid sick leave.
Where: Charleville Park Hotel, Limerick Rd, Rathgoggan North, Charleville, Co. Cork,
When: Tuesday, 17th May 2022 from 9.30am to 7.30pm
"I would just like to say that working with Louise Byrne was such a positive, informative and seamless experience. She was diligent in her approach to help me find the perfect fit for my career. Put simply… she is just great at her job!" - Susan in Ireland
Cork - Charleville, Dromina, Newtownshandrum, Buttevant, Fermoy, Newmarket, Mitchelstown and Mallow.
Limerick - Ballylanders, Ballyagran, Bruree, Bruff, Croom, Dromcollogher, Granagh, Kilmallock, Liskennett and Newcastle West.
Benefits at St Joseph's Foundation
• Flexible working arrangements to suit you and your family life
• Contributory Pension
• Paid Sick Leave
• Generous Annual leave
• Free access to hydrotherapy pool, running track and gym after hours
• Yoga Sessions, held on campus, after work
• And much more!
To be considered for these Nursing roles, applicants must have:
• A Nursing qualification
• On the Live register of An Bord Altranais (RGN/RNID)
• Experience working in Residential Care or Day Services setting, preferably with Adults/ Children with Learning Disabilities
• Eligibility to work in Ireland
Register Now for the Open Day