TTM Healthcare Solutions (TTM) are proud to partner with Tusla Special Care Services in Dublin to offer Social Care Workers the opportunity to provide care and support to adolescents from ages 12 – 17 years.
These opportunities are based in Lucan in Dublin West and Portrane Dublin North-East. You will have the opportunity to progress your career in a long-term position within Tulsa's Special Care Services. You will receive a market-leading rate of pay, with incremental increases in line with your experience in Special Care. You will receive a Special Care Allowance and premiums.
These jobs are open to people with a Level 7/8 in Social Care. People who work well with young people and have real real passion and enthusiasm for bringing the best out of them. We welcome applications from recent graduates to experienced social care professionals.
Watch the video below to hear from David Biggins, Social Care Manager at Tusla's Special Care Service in Portrane.
• Market-leading Salary Scale, ranging from €36,945 to €52,720
• Pension contributions
• Special Care annual allowance
• Premiums paid
• Tusla Health, Wellbeing and Employee Assistance Programme
• Paid Maternity Leave
• Paid holidays starting at 22 days
• Minimum Level 7/8 in Social Care
• Minimum 6 months working in social care sector (placement experience considered)
• Eligible to work in Ireland. EU Passport or valid GNIB Card Stamp 1g or 4
• Commutable to either Dublin West or Dublin North East.
Note that due to some shifts ending late at night it is advisable that you have access to your own method of transport
• Available to work Days, Live Nights and Weekends
Apply Now Using the Form Below