Permanent Social Care Jobs across Leinster
TTM Healthcare Solutions, Recruitment Agency of the Year 2022, are proud to partner with Odyssey Social Care to offer Social Care Workers & Social Care Team Leaders exciting job opportunities on a full-time permanent basis in Laois, Longford, Monaghan, Wexford, Wicklow and elsewhere in Leinster.
By working with Odyssey Social Care you can expect market-leading rates of pay, as well rosters up to three months in advance, ensuring you have a better work/life balance. You will receive outstanding support and the opportunity to work with a supportive team in Children's Residential care.
Apply using the form at the end of page for immediate interviews.
• Market-leading rates of pay (upwards of €36,000) with paid breaks and the same rate of pay for every hour worked, including sleepovers.
• A full-time permanent job with rosters complete up to 3 months in advance, ensuring a healthy work/life balance.
• Free core professional training and Education Assistance Program –(up to 100% of your college fees paid).
• Employee Assistance Program for all Staff and their families from your first day (24-hour counselling, support & advice).
• Health Insurance – €500 Grant towards VHI/ LAYA/ Irish Life.
• Company Pension Scheme & Contribution Match (up to 5% of salary based on job title).
• Death in Service – For all staff from day of working – 3x salary.
• Team leaders will receive a €1,000 Relocation bonus paid on starting
•Level 7/8 degree in Applied Social Care Studies [mandatory].
• Eligible to work in Ireland. EU Passport or valid GNIB Card Stamp 1g or 4.
• Previous experience in Challenging Behaviours, Mainstream Residential Services, Addiction, or Mental Health Services desirable.
• For Team Leader jobs you must have 3+ years' experience in mainstream children's residential services.
Note: due to a high volume of applicants, our team will only respond to applicants who fulfil the requirements above.
Apply Now - Immediate Interviews