Are you ready to take your Social Care / HCA Career to the next level?
Don't miss TTM Healthcare's Jobs Fair:
TTM Healthcare are holding Social Care and HCA Jobs Fairs in Dublin on 20th June for immediate vacancies.
We have immediate full / part-time, permanent and agency openings for Social Care Workers and Healthcare Assistants with leading healthcare organisations nationwide.
We have a wide range of locum and permanent Social Care roles with excellent career prospects including Social Care Workers, Team Leaders, Person in Charge and Social Care Executive roles.
To find out more come along to one of our Open Days and meet our experienced specialist consultants who can discuss the best opportunities with you.
- Level 7 Social Care related degree
- Minimum of 6 months experience for Social Care Worker roles
- 2 - 4 years plus PQE for Team Leader, Person in Charge and Manager roles
Healthcare Assistants & Care Support Workers:
Are you a care professional wishing to work with adults and children with intellectual and physical disabilities or looking to work in an Acute Hospital Setting? We have excellent opportunities care professionals.
- Minimum of a FETAC level 5 qualification in Healthcare Support, Pre-Nursing studies, or similar healthcare qualification
- Minimum of 6 months experience
Register your place today for at one of our Open Day locations below. Our team will contact you and will arrange interviews with suitable candidates. For more details call 1890 88 2066 or e-mail the relevant team: Social Care: firstname.lastname@example.org HCA: email@example.com
Register Dublin - click relevant link:
Please bring original and photocopies of the following documents with you to the Open Day: CV, passport, training certs and recent Garda Vetting. Please be prepared for an interview on the day.
* CV Guidance * Interview Tips * Dedicated consultant * 24/7 365 day support * Training and CPD * Relocation support
Have a friend interested in healthcare opportunities? These open days will also cover a range of healthcare professions as below so spread the word with your friends.
* Nursing * Doctors * Social Care * Healthcare Assistants * Allied Health * Health Science Services