TTM Healthcare Solutions Ireland's leading supplier to acute, disability and mainstream services nationwide, as well as being the preferred agency partner to the HSE.
Social Care/Support Workers Jobs– Currently recruiting Social Care Workers and Support Workers for disability, homeless and mainstream services to work days, nights & sleepovers across Ireland.
Apply for Social Care/Support Workers jobs using the form at the end of page.
HSE Jobs– Currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants (HCA) in hospital settings across Ireland to work 12 hour day & night shifts (8am-8pm, 8pm-8am).
Apply for HCA jobs at this link.
Locations & Settings
We have open roles across Ireland in the following settings: intellectual disability, day services, residential/children's residential, homeless services, challenging behaviours, mental health and private nursing homes.
• Minimum of a QQI/FETAC Level 5 Major Award in a Health Care or Social Care related course. All 8 Modules complete, 120 Credits;
• OR Level 7/8 in Social Care;
• Eligible to work in Ireland. EU Passport or valid GNIB Card Stamp 1g or 4;
• Minimum of 3 months recent experience in the relevant field of work & supply references.
Note: due to a high volume of applicants, our team will only respond to applicants who fulfil the requirements above.
• Shifts to fit around your home life and personal circumstances
• Weekly pay
• TTM Trainingdepartment who offer access to all relevant training courses at competitive rates
• Dedicated TTM consultant with 24 hour on call support
• TTM Rewards – Discounts on hotel stays, fuel and much much more!
• Market leading rate of pay
Apply Now - Immediate Interviews
Our TTM team will be in contact from 0656869300. Be sure to save this contact to your phone so you will know when we are trying to reach you.