TTM Healthcare Solutions (TTM) are recruiting Clinical and Educational Psychologists for ongoing full-time and part-time contracts, working with a Multidisciplinary Team to conduct Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule Assessment (ADOS).
Assessments can be completed in multiple sites, at any time that suits your individual schedule. You may work in a hybrid capacity on weekdays or weekend, commuting to locations in Dublin on dates that suit you. €1,000 will be paid on completion of each assessment.
• €1000 on completion of each assessment
• Pick your own days and hours, with part-time and full-time hours available
• Travel subsidy provided outside 30 mile radius.
• Premises, ADIR and ADOS kit provided .
• Hybrid working.
• Referral bonus available
• Recognised/validated university degree or diploma, obtained with first or second class honours in which Psychology was taken as a major subject and honours obtained in that subject.
• 5+ years' post graduate experience.
• Minimum 1 year post qualification experience of working with children with a range of disabilities/developmental delay and their families in the public sector.
Apply Now - Immediate Interviews