TTM Healthcare Solutions (TTM) are recruiting Staff Grade and Senior Grade Clinical and Educational Psychologists for ongoing full-time and part-time contracts to conduct AON (Assessments of Need), working as part of a Multidisciplinary Team.
Assessments can be completed during the week or at weekends in multiple sites, meaning you can work around your existing schedule in a hybrid capacity. You will be employed in a private capacity by TTM. We have immediate availability for work in CHO 5, CHO 6, CHO 7 & CHO 9,with opportunities expected to arise nationwide in the future.
• Pick your own days and hours - part-time and full-time available
• Outstanding support from a dedicated TTM Consultant
• Market-leading fee to be discussed upon application
• Referral Bonus available
• Staff Grade Psychologists and Senior Grade Psychologists
• Recognised/validated university degree or diploma, obtained with first or second class honours in which Psychology was taken as a major subject and honours obtained in that subject.
• Post graduate working experience.
• Minimum 1 year post qualification experience of working with children with a range of disabilities/developmental delay and their families in the public sector.
Apply Now - Immediate Interviews