Are you interested in Online GP Work from home?
TTM Healthcare Solutions, Recruitment Agency of the Year 2022, delighted to partner with one of Ireland’s leading virtual clinics to offer opportunities to General Practitioners interested in the flexibility of working from their home or clinic remotely on a virtual clinic platform on a part-time permanent or full-time permanent basis in Ireland.
Apply now using the form for immediate interviews.
Hours that Suit you Best
These roles are fully flexible across seven days a week, meaning you can work any days that suit you best around children's school schedules and other commitments to find a better work-life balance. Online GPs are required to work a minimum of 20 hours and can work up to a maximum of 40 hours per week, depending on your own availability.
Market-Leading Rates & Job Security
Market-leading rates of pay are on offer for the right people and doctors can either work as a PAYE or as a Limited Company. These roles also offer the security of a permanent position for a contracted period of time - as suits you best.
Outstanding Support Throughout
Excellent training is provided and an onboarding program is available for new doctors. Successful applicants will receive outstanding support from this leading virtual clinic and all of training will be carried out remotely and at times which suit your schedule.
• A doctor with current registration on the Specialist Register for General Practice of the Irish Medical Council and general practice experience.
• For those doctors who are on the General Register of the Irish Medical Council, you must have at least 5 years General Practice experience working in Ireland or the UK.
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Computer skills (prior experience with Apple products is a bonus.)
• Must be currently living in Ireland
Apply Now - Immediate Interviews
Find out more about the terms & conditions of applying through the TTM Healthcare website.