Permanent Social Care Worker and Team Leader jobs
TTM Healthcare Solutions, Recruitment Agency of the Year 2022, are proud to partner with Odyssey Social Careto offer Social Care Workers and Social Care Team Leaders exciting job opportunities on a full-time permanent basis in Cork, Tipperary, Laois, Monaghan and Wexford.
By working with Odyssey Social Care you can expect market-leading rates of pay, as well rosters up to three months in advance, ensuring you have a better work/life balance. You will receive outstanding support and the opportunity to work with a supportive team in Children's Residential care.
• Market-leading rates of pay (upwards of €36,000) with paid breaks and the same rate of pay for every hour worked, including sleepovers.
• A full-time permanent job with rosters complete up to 3 months in advance, ensuring a healthy work/life balance.
• Free core professional training and Education Assistance Program –(up to 100% of your college fees paid).
• Employee Assistance Program for all Staff and their families from your first day (24-hour counselling, support & advice).
• Health Insurance – €500 Grant towards VHI/ LAYA/ Irish Life.
• Company Pension Scheme & Contribution Match (up to 5% of salary based on job title).
• Death in Service – For all staff from day of working – 3x salary.
•Team leaders will receive a €3,000 Relocation bonus paid on starting
•Level 7/8 degree in Applied Social Care Studies[mandatory].
• Eligible to work in Ireland. EU Passport or valid GNIB Card Stamp 1g or 4.
• Previous experience in Challenging Behaviours, Mainstream Residential Services, Addiction, or Mental Health Services desirable.
• For Team Leader jobs you must have 3+ years' experience in mainstream children's residential services.
Note: due to a high volume of applicants, our team will only respond to applicants who fulfil the requirements above.
Apply Now - Immediate Interviews