Support Worker Job Opportunities in Dublin
TTM Healthcare Solutions are proud to partner with Depaul in Dublin to recruit Night Support Workers interested in temporary work at present, with the opportunity for a permanent role in the future.
By choosing to work with DePaul through TTM Healthcare you can expect outstanding support from your dedicated TTM Consultant, additional 24/7 support, access to the TTM Availability Diary to mark when you are available to work up to 6 weeks in advance. In addition we are offering market-leading rates of pay.
Depaul is a values-led organisation working with a number of services throughout Dublin. This is an exciting opportunity to get experience with a very well-known organisation in Dublin.
• Market Leading Pay Rates
• Dedicated Consultant
• 24/7 On Call support
• TTM Availability Diary – Mark when you want to work via our exclusive TTM Portal
• TTM Rewards Scheme – Discounted fuel, discounted hotel stays, access to discounted health insurance, phone contracts
• We Realise Potential – Development and career progression – with the possibility of going temp to perm
• QQI FETAC Level 5 Major Award in Healthcare or related field (All 8 Modules)
• Level 7/8 in Social Care or related degree field
• Have at least 1 year's experience working in the homelessness field or another related area, desirably in a residential setting
• Eligibility to work in Ireland (EU Passport or GNIB Stamp 4 or 1G)
• All required trainings to be competed as outlined by client
Roles & Duties
• To work with all service users to win their trust and respect and to deal with difficult or problematic situations in a sensitive manner
• In conjunction with residents and the team, to ensure that the house is kept to a good standard of tidiness, cleanliness and hygiene
• Night time security and monitoring of the building
• Supervision of service users with particular attention to service users with high care needs and offering support when required
• In conjunction with the nurse and staff team, to support service users with their prescriptions and proper taking of medication as prescribed by their doctors and to adhere to their alcohol intake plans. To record and report any non-compliance of same
• To alert a member of the management team to any crisis or behaviour management issues
• To ensure that health and safety standards are met within the project in accordance with Depaul’s Health and Safety policy and the projects Safety Statement
Apply Now - Immediate Interviews
Find out more about the terms & conditions of applying through the TTM Healthcare website..