SOCIAL CARE WORKERS AND CARE ASSISTANTS NEEDED IN CO.MAYO!
We have immediate full time and part time roles in Residential Care Services in Mayo, working service users who present with a range of disabilities, challenging behaviours and emotional needs. If you have 6 months care experience we would love to chat to you - no time like the present!
Do you have:
- Social Care Degree / Full Fetac Level 5
- Minimum 6 months relevant experience
- Up to date Patient Manual Handling
- Up to date Challenging Behaviour Training (although training available)
- High Motivation and Initiative
- Reliable, flexible and committed to working as part of a resilient and dynamic team.
- Full Driver Licence
When you join the TTM Locum Care Team you can expect:
- To receive a highly competitive remuneration package.
- Social Care Leader Promotion Prospects
- Continued Personal & Professional Development.
- The opportunity to gain additional experience working with the best employers in the market.
- Flexible working hours to suit your availability.
Fast track your application today by emailing updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, due to the high volume of applications only people that match the above requirements will be contacted.
TTM Recruitment, one of Ireland's most respected Healthcare Recruiters, specialise in the recruitment of Care Assistants, Social Care Professionals, Social Workers Psychologists, Pharmacists, Doctors, Nursing staff, Allied Health, Bio-Medical Scientists and various other health professionals.
With offices in Ireland and the UK, and partners in Europe, Australia and the United States we manage some of the most important recruitment projects for Government Health and Social Care providers. TTM is the recognised and exclusive vendor to some of the largest Public and Private Health & Social Care Service providers.