Are you a Healthcare Assistant looking for work in the Limerick area? TTM are currently recruiting experienced Healthcare Assistant's for immediate on-going locum positions in to work within an acute Hospital setting in the Limerick area. APPLY NOW to HCA@ttmhealthcare.com to begin registration process
The ideal candidate:
- MUST have a Major award FETAC Level 5 Healthcare Support qualification.
- Will have 1 year or more previous experience in a hospital or Nursing Home environment.
- Have a Valid Patient Manual Handling course
-Have completed or willing to complete Infection Prevention and Control training
-Have completed or willing to complete CPR training
-Have completed or willing to complete Safe Guarding of Vulnerable Adults
-Have completed or willing to complete Fire Safety Training
- Have fluent written & spoken English.
- MUST have all Hep B vaccinations received or willing to complete.
- Have all relevant international police clearances.
- Must have work permit for Ireland
- Must have full clean driving licence
When you join the TTM Locum Care Team you can expect:
- Regularly scheduled shifts - tailored to your own availability.
-Develop a relationship with an account manager responsible for clients in your area
-The opportunity to gain additional experience working with the best employers in the market.
- Personal & Professional development from our team of experienced Recruitment Consultants.
- Weekly payment.
If you feel the above role describes you, then APPLY TODAY!!
Send your most up to date CV to HCA@ttmhealthcare.com
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, only those who meet the above criteria will be contacted.