TTM Healthcare have immediate vacancies on a consistent relief basis for experienced Care Assistants working with clients presenting with physical and intellectual disabilities in the Kildare area
The ideal candidate will:
• Have previous experience in a caring/support/ monitoring role working with intellectual disabilities and be able to provide references to support their application
• Ideally have completed a type of behavioural training – such as CPI, MAPA, or be willing to complete same
• Ideally have completed a patient manual & handling course or be willing to complete same.
• Have fluent written and spoken English.
• Be flexible to work various shifts i.e. morning shifts/ evening shifts/ day shifts & night shifts
• Have the ability to interact successfully on a one to one basis with clients of various backgrounds & disabilities.
When you join the TTM Locum Care Team you can expect:
• To receive a highly competitive remuneration package.
• Regularly scheduled shifts - tailored to your own availability.
• Continued Personal & Professional Development.
• The opportunity to gain additional experience working with the best employers in the market.
To apply for the above position please send your cv to email@example.com. Please note, due to the high volume of applications only people that match the above requirements will be contacted.
TTM Healthcare, one of Ireland's most respected Healthcare Recruiters, specialise in the recruitment of Care Assistants, Social Care Professionals, Social Workers Psychologists, Pharmacists, Doctors, Nursing staff, Allied Health, Bio-Medical Scientists and various other health professionals.
With offices in Ireland and the UK, and partners in Europe, Australia and the United States we manage some of the most important recruitment projects for Government Health and Social Care providers. TTM is the recognised and exclusive vendor to some of the largest Public and Private Health & Social Care Service providers.