The ideal candidate will:
- Have a Level 7 or 8 Social Care degree or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years in working directly with young people over the age of 12 years who present with challenging behaviour.
- Has completed a type of behavioural training – such as MAPA, CPI, Studio 3 or equivalent course.
- Be holder of a current GARDA VETTING. (Less than 1 year old)
- Have fluent written and spoken English.
- Be flexible to work sleepovers/weekends.
- Friendly demeanour and excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to interact successfully on a one to one basis with clients of various backgrounds & problems.
- Good and proven ability to work on own initiative.
When you join the TTM Locum Care Team you can expect:
- To receive a highly competitive remuneration package.
- Regularly scheduled shifts - tailored to your own availability.
- Continued Personal & Professional Development.
- The opportunity to gain additional experience working with the best employers in the market.
To apply now, send your most up to date CV to Laura Ryan at email@example.com
Please note, due to the high volume of applications only people that match the above requirements will be contacted.
TTM Recruitment, one of Ireland's most respected Healthcare Recruiters, specialise in the recruitment of Care Assistants, Social Care Professionals, Social Workers Psychologists, Pharmacists, Doctors, Nursing staff, Allied Health, Bio-Medical Scientists and various other health professionals.
With offices in Ireland and the UK, and partners in Europe, Australia and the United States we manage some of the most important recruitment projects for Government Health and Social Care providers. TTM is the recognised and exclusive vendor to some of the largest Public and Private Health & Social Care Service providers.