We want you here in Dublin - TTM Healthcare believe that providing care and support to change lives is a life-changing vocation. We’re here to transform futures for people – and we want you here working with us.
The people we support are at the heart of all we do and we are one of the leading organisations in Ireland that provide staff to services where person centred approaches and person centred thinking is at the forefront of an organisations goals.
We are looking to hire suitable candidates on a full time and part time capacity for a number of industry leading clients in the disability sector based in Dublin City and County.
The challenging yet rewarding roles will involve the following:
• Responsibility to work as part of a team to assist service users to lead a full life as contributing members in the services and out in the community
• Work as part of the team with the line manager in ensuring that service objectives are met and reviewed so as to maintain, improve and develop the service
• Promote the involvement, consultation and participation with the young people in all activities
• To manage risk in a systematic way that is embedded in a culture of safety, welfare and quality of life for residents
• To support the young people to have an enjoyable and fulfilling life
• Providing a clean, safe and healthy environment for all
• Assisting with movement/transfers and personal care plans as specified in the Care Plan e.g. using hoist, showering, bathing, toileting when are where required
• Ensuring relevant records within the unit are kept up to date
• Social Care Degree – Level 7 minimum
• Have previous experience in a caring/support/ monitoring role working with children and adults in care who present with intellectual and physical disabilities
• Have the ability to interact successfully on a one to one basis with clients of various backgrounds & disabilities
• Have completed Patient Manual Handling training in the last 2 years and be able to provide certification to support this
• Willing to complete necessary training where required – this may include MAPA, Safe guarding vulnerable adults, child protection and fire safety
• Knowledge of HIQA standards
• Have fluent written and spoken English and excellent report writing skills
• Be flexible to cover a range of shift patterns that may include day, night and sleepover shifts
We encourage all interested applicants to apply promptly as we review all CVs received on a daily basis.
Fast track your application today by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note, due to the high volume of applications only people that match the above requirements will be contacted.