Nurse Manager Dublin -
TTM Healthcare on behalf of our well established client are looking to recruit a Community Nurse Manager for the Dublin Region
Purpose of the Post
The role of the Nurse Manager will be to support direct staff in the delivery of personalised care to their service user in their home and oversee the management and safety of same.
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the provision of a high standard of care to the Individual and families with our client is consistent with the mission, vision, values and strategic planning.
- Meet with all new service users and ensure on-going liaison with individual and family/carers
- Provide potential service user and/or their relatives/representatives with information on our client
- Communicate with relatives of service user and with visitors as requested. Liaise with families regularly to ensure they are aware of mechanisms to communicate with our client
- Provide leadership and guidance at all times, particularly at times of emergency to all staff members
Applicants must be on the Live Register of NMBI
At Least 5 years post graduate experience ( 2 of which must be in management )
Salary is extremely competitive
Bonus's include Company Car and Quarterly Bonus Scheme
What Next ?
Please call Therese TTM 065 6869314/ 086 0403490 for further information