Social Care Workers required:
25 x Full time locum assignments in North Dublin with an immediate start.
TTM Healthcare is currently recruiting a full staff team of experienced Social Care professionals for a large high profile client in North County Dublin.
Is one of Ireland's best known providers of residential care in the social care sector.
We are recruiting 25 people to work on a full time locum basis as part of the organisations larger staff team. Successful applicants will benefit from market leading pay rates (inclusive of weekend premia) and will have hours rostered in advance.
The new staff team will be inducted and offered shifts across 3 main services working with young adults that present with a range of challenging behaviours and emotional needs.
It is envisaged that this assignment will run for a minimum of 6 months with a high possibility of extension dependent on the success of the individual team members.
• All day shifts (no night shifts required)
• Shift pattern will involve working 5 out of every 7 days
• Rolling roster prepared in advance
• Full time 39 hour week
• Continued personal & professional development
• Gain additional experience working with one of the best employer's in the market
The ideal applicant will have:
• Recognised social care related, level 7 qualification (Applied Social Studies and Social Care / Psychology / Social Science, Psyc Nursing etc)
• 2 years' previous experience working with children with high emotional needs in a main stream residential or high support environment
• TCI/Mapa training
• Holder of a Full driving license
• Preferably completed Children's First training
• Garda Vetted within the last 12 months
Apply today! Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
Call 0860209074 or email email@example.com