Are you a Social Care Worker/Care Assistant with autism experience who is looking for full time work in North Dublin/Meath? APPLY NOW!
We have immediate full time and part time roles in this area. Our client- a leading organisation involved in the care of individuals presenting with Autism, has retained TTM Healthcare to recruit suitability qualified Social Care Workers and Care Assistants to join their team.
If this is an area you are interested in and have experience in we would love to chat to you - no time like the present!
- Social Care Degree / Fetac Level 5
- High Motivation and Initiative
- Have a minimum of 6 months autism experience
- Have up to date Patient Manual Handling
- Have MAPA or the equivalent Challenging Behaviour Training
- SAM’s trained (Safe Administration of Medication)
- Reliable, flexible and committed to working as part of a resilient and dynamic team.
When you join the TTM Locum Care Team you can expect:
- To receive a highly competitive remuneration package.
- Social Care Leader Promotion Prospects
- Continued Personal & Professional Development.
- The opportunity to gain additional experience working with the best employers in the market.
- Flexible working hours to suit your availability.
Fast track your application today by emailing updated CV to email@example.com
Please note, due to the high volume of applications only people that match the above requirements will be contacted.
TTM Recruitment, one of Ireland's most respected Healthcare Recruiters, specialise in the recruitment of Care Assistants, Social Care Professionals, Social Workers Psychologists, Pharmacists, Doctors, Nursing staff, Allied Health, Bio-Medical Scientists and various other health professionals.
With offices in Ireland and the UK, and partners in Europe, Australia and the United States we manage some of the most important recruitment projects for Government Health and Social Care providers. TTM is the recognised and exclusive vendor to some of the largest Public and Private Health & Social Care Service providers.