Mater Private Hospital is looking for general nurses for his prestigious hospital in the city centre of Dublin.
Skype interviews on the 3rd of August.
Amazing opportunities for nurses with at least 2 years of experience in large acute hospitals settings.
Vacancies are available in in the following wards:
As well as being Ireland’s leading private cancer centre and it’s the only 24/7 cardiac care centre, the hospital opened a new Emergency Department in 2015 offering a walk-in service for immediate access to expert care when an injury or illness arises.
The Mater Private Heart & Vascular Centre is home to the largest group of specialist and sub-specialist Consultants who perform a greater number of complex procedures than any other centre in Ireland and consistently achieve outcomes that are significantly above international standards.
• Salary between €29.000 - € 40.000 (depending on experience).
• Cost of NMBI registration: €350
• Accommodation allowance: €1500 (4 weeks)
• Cost of flights: €250
• €250 relocation expense allowance
• €100 signing on and/or moving bonus – candidate to decide the split
• Pension – 7.5% employer contribution (best amongst the privates)
• Sick leave paid (after 1st year service)
• Fullly paid Maternity leave (after two years service).
• Discounted pharmacy rates
• EAP - Employment assistance program
Contact us today: Ivana, our dedicated consultant is waiting to guide you through the entire application and interview process.
To apply now send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information about this role you can also call 0044(2)035821405.