Experienced Social Care Workers and Care Assistants Required - Immediate Start!
TTM Healthcare, are seeking full time and part time Social Care Workers and Healthcare Assistants to work with adults with various physical and intellectual disabilities, in both residential and day services.
This challenging yet rewarding role will involve:
(This is not an exhaustive list of all duties but is rather a guide to the role).
• Responsibility to work as part of a team to assist residents to lead a full life as contributing members in the services and out in the community.
• Work as part of the team with the line manager in ensuring that service objectives are met and reviewed so as to maintain, improve and develop the service.
• Promote resident involvement, consultation and participation.
• To manage risk in a systematic way that is embedded in a culture of safety, welfare and quality of life for residents.
• To support residents to have an enjoyable and fulfilling life.
• Providing a clean, safe and healthy environment for residents.
• Assisting with client with movement/transfers and personal care plans as specified in the Care Plan e.g. using hoist, showering, bathing, toileting.
• Ensuring relevant records within the unit are kept up to date.
• Minimum of Full Fetac Level 5 Award
• Knowledge of Person Centered Planning
• Ideally have training in Patient Manual Handling, MAPA and Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults, or willing to complete
• Knowledge of HIQA standards
• Demonstrate initiative, good interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Be able to attend mandatory training if successful for the positions
If you have proven ability to interact successfully with people with various disabilities and are flexible to cover a range of days, nights and sleepover shifts, we want to hear from you!
Please send an up to date CV outlining any training completed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Competitive hourly rates and unsocial premia on offer