Are you a Healthcare Assistant looking for work in the Cork Area? TTM are currently recruiting experienced Healthcare Assistant's for immediate on-going locum positions in to work within an Intellectual Disability setting within the Youghal area. APPLY NOW to firstname.lastname@example.org
The ideal candidate:
- MUST have a FETAC Level 5 Healthcare Support, Pre-Nursing or Applied Social Care qualification.
- Will have 1 year or more previous experience in a hospital, Nursing Home or Intellectual Disability environment.
- Have completed a Patient Manual Handling course and this will be in-date (less than 2 years old).
- Ideally be a holder of a current GARDA VETTING. (Less than 1 year old)
- Have fluent written & spoken English.
- MUST have all Hep B vaccinations received.
- Have all relevant international police clearances.
- Must have eligibility to work in Ireland.
- Must have full clean driving licence
-Must have or willing to complete MAPA or PMAV Training.
-Must have or willing to complete Vulnerable Adults, Trust in Care Training.
When you join the TTM Locum Care Team you can expect:
- Regularly scheduled shifts - tailored to your own availability.
-The opportunity to gain additional experience working with the best employers in the market.
- Personal & Professional development from our team of experienced Recruitment Consultants.
- Interview Preparation where applicable for all contract roles.
- Weekly payment.
If you feel the above role describes you, then APPLY TODAY!!
Send your most up to date CV to Veronica Flynn, email@example.com
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, only those who meet the above criteria will be contacted.