Clinical Nurse Manager 1 ENT & Plastic Theatre
TTM Healthcare is recruiting a Clinical Nurse Manager 1 in the ENT and Plastic Theatre for a private hospital in Dublin. The hospital provides 24 hour, world-class acute care services including orthopaedics, physiotherapy, cardiology, women's health, urology, cardiothoracic surgery, vascular surgery, plastic & reconstructive surgery, ENT, neurology, general surgery, comprehensive cancer care and emergency medicine.
The Clinical Coordinator is responsible for directing and overseeing the daily activities of the theatre to which they are assigned.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and directs the daily patient care operations of the OR.
- Analyses workloads and skill requirements to meet patient care needs.
- Assesses staff competencies and makes patient care assignments.
- Delegates appropriate tasks to appropriate personnel, consistent with legal and professional guidelines and departmental standards.
- Maintains clear communications with the Nurse Manager regarding unit needs and incidents.
- Serves as a resource person on the unit.
- Assists with patient care as needed.
- Identifies appropriate internal controls for department; provides mechanisms to monitor and enforce compliance.
- Performs related duties as required.
For further information please call Tara @ 01-5136740 or email email@example.com